Saturday 26 October 2013

Flip Flops in France by Georgie Summer


Synopsis:


Accepting the job offer was the easy part, denying herself the insanely intense attraction to her new cocky, self-assured Boss was the real problem.

Stunning, out-spoken Lexi Chase is on a mission to move on and start over far away from the everyday reminders of betrayal but she really should have read the small print in her terms of employment before-hand.


Horse trainer, sex on legs Max doesn’t do relationships or feelings especially after such a publically messy sham of a marriage.
Max has rules and no tolerance for those that don’t follow them to the letter but soon finds he has to break a few in order to satiate the increasing desire that Lexi arouses.


Following a terrible accident their lives are thrown into chaos in the hunt to determine whether it was truly an accident at all.

The Past has a funny way of catching up when you least expect it…


What lengths are people willing to go to and what chances are those involved prepared to take to each find their own true happily ever after…


Review:


WOW......After reading Georgies Steps trilogy that had the gorgeous Mr Zane Fitzgerald in I really didn't think that she could come up with yet steaming hot alpha male.....but guess what....she damn well did and boy is he H.O.T. Just as in the synopsis Max is described as sex on legs, well I can assure you that he most definitely is!!

Lexi takes a job as a nanny to Max's son Matthew which means moving to France, The first time she meets Max it's instant attraction

"Please call me Lexi, everyone else does..." Why did I just tell him that? His deep chuckle made me squirm, and I knew then, for a 100% fact that he was amusingly aware of the affect he was having on me...and I didn't like it one bit.

Max comes across as very arrogant and bossy,  which after what he's been through I'm not surprised really he has trust issues and rules his rules the main one being no work related relationships of any kind for anyone on the ranch that he owns, yet he just cant hold back when it comes to Lexi, he always gets what he wants and yep you guessed it he wants Lexi.

"I knew you wanted me the second we met" he said in the most arrogant fashion in had ever encountered, "Don't deny it Lexi, I know a wanting woman when I met one....and you most definitely are wanting..." 

But when these two get together boy oh boy seriously I had steam on my glasses! He definitely knows what he has and just how to use it if you know what I mean!

Lexi, I loved her she was brilliant she was very independent and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind quite literally that is!

"What do you want me for Lexi?  Oh...If only you knew...shit stop it! He threw back his head and laughed and dread that I may have actually said it out loud filled my whole being..... No way, I didn't did I? "You did" he laughed as though reading my unspoken question, "You really should work on that mouth of your Lexi, it could get you into a lot of trouble."

I loved this book and I can't wait for book two for more of there story





 









 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment